back to the blues


Oh, winter definitely came, along with it's must-have nostalgia that we enjoy so much... it's such a creative fuel. Since the holidays are kicking in, I though I could take some time off to "relax" and catch up with my virtual world. I'm planning to do so many in the next few weeks for myself, stuff like reading, drawing, maybe some handmade accessories, I'm pretty sure none of them will be accomplished. But at least blogging can be cut from the list immediately.


Anyway, I can't believe I forgot to post photos from the latest shooting I've been in, I hope on some level it's understandable why, since my memory suffered when I finished college. So we took these pictures this autumn, it was more an experimental shooting for my sister's new camera, which in the end turned out to be pretty great. I'm really hoping more would come, but I'm not holding my breath.
On the other hand I can say that new fashion illustrations are on the way, new handmade crafts, a twisted turn on the papercut project and a new collection in 2011. So stay tuned.



Comments

  1. yeyyy!! Great pleasure to see you here too! Thumbs up! And keep up the good work! : ) Watching ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for everything! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful...

    de la cineva cu care ai venit de la mare intr-un an si ai stat pe holul trenului...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, multumesc! :D

    I remember :P Sper ca esti bine. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts