the artists


I knew the people that I portrayed in these paintings, from around the city or places and events, but I was especially familiar with her work, because she creates the most awesome toys ever. So I was super glad when one of our mutual friends wanted me to help out in creating this couple's wedding gift. 

The artists - custom portraits - watercolours on wood plates | ~30x20 cm


And not only that, but I got to paint them on wood plates, which is always fun to do and I think it was the first time I got to test my new watercolours on this surface. The colours are more richer and a bit thicker than my old ones, so they stuck on better.




  • theme: sewing machine & workspace, toys, shirts, wristbands, photography, landscape, engagement ring, ivy
  • colour: various



Comments

Popular Posts