astroboy - tattoo design


Back with yet another tattoo design and this one is quite special. I made it for my sister, I think I designed about 80% of her tattoos so far, and she has quite a bunch. After we did the Plant Project, the one where each little tattoo represented a significant person in her life, little Levi, her son, came into this world. And he's too precious for words. And when he was a little embryo in her belly, I made a sticker inspired by him. And that let to a more complex design that she wanted to have under her skin forever. So I made her this little fellow:

AstroLevi / tattoo design - watercolour on paper | 29,7x21 cm

I also experimented with a bit of a new style, with thicker lines and contouring and a more flat watercolour background. It turned out exactly how I wanted it and the tattoo is an exact replica, I can't wait to show you.



And if you're in search for some cool ideas for small tattoos, here's an article on the subject to get you inspired: 100 small tattoos for men and women


Comments

Popular Posts