planeta curcubeu - graphics


 Let's go on a journey today and visit my favourite Rainbow Planet. I've helped Odette in the past with putting her ideas on paper, whether it was for her personally or for her business. Here's a little reminder of the time I illustrated her into a Different Kind of Portrait and that time I made a logo for her. This time, she needed my help with her business card design, and her "greeting" and "thank you" cards as well. We also did a little something to the cards for the accessories she makes (which by the way, are pretty awesome, I really think you should check out her shop). I love the fact that she's not afraid of colour, quite the opposite actually, so that made me really comfortable with the whole idea. I'm, by no means, a pro when it comes to designing products or anything business-related for that matter, I really stick to my illustration roots, but whenever I get to do something like this for a small creative business, it kind of feels more familiar. 



Of course, I had to... The mock-ups.

footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts