linear zombie hand - print design




 I've made so many hand designs and illustrations I could just very well start a series. But until I get to do that, here's another one to add to the collection. I remember the first time that I made a zombie hand illustration was back when my sister got married and she wanted that design on her wedding invitations. Here's a reminder of what that looked like exactly. After that, the awesome mom over at the Tattooed Mother's Club saw that design and wanted a similar one that she could print on clothing and accessories, so we made this hand. But after a few years, I guess her mind was still set on that initial design, so she asked me if I could recreate it but with a baby bottle instead of a beer bottle. Say no more. We made another one. Woop, here it is:




footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts