the green hills



 It's getting busier and busier over here you guys. The most wonderful time of the year is coming in a month or so, and every year I get a bit overwhelmed by all the portrait commissions. And I agree, a different kind of portrait is one of the best gifts you can give for Christmas, and I'm not just saying that because I make them but because it's true. I've seen the joy these bring to people's faces and it's a wonderful memory to have. Today's different kind of portrait is not winter-themed but a bit more spring-full (is that a word?). I can't really share the ones I'm working on right now, I don't want to spoil people's surprises. These actually do go to Santa, you know? So you'll just have to wait a bit more. Until then, here's a cute family portrait with a sleeping baby and a sleeping kitty. 




footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts