oscarf - comicbook illustrations



 A while back I had the pleasure of working on this cute project for a small business that was in the very early stages of its development, and I've been putting off posting about it because I was waiting for it to hit production. But as I've learned just recently, there were a few bumps in the road.

First things first, the project is called Oscarf and it's about a rescued dog called Oscar that eventually found his loving family, and even though he was not as cute as the pure-breed dogs, he was an awesome dog with superpowers. His mom would always put a scarf around his neck whenever they would go out on walks and it's safe to say, he got all the attention. Sadly, I recently learned that he is no longer with us, so that's the reason the project was put on hold. Having a furry baby of my own, I can't even begin to imagine the heartbreak of this. At least I know that for the moments spent with his humans, he was definitely a happy doggo. And I'm certain that he had the adventure of his life. He will surely be missed. And even though I personally didn't get a chance to meet Oscar, I feel like I knew him from the short time I took part in putting his story on paper. I really do hope this project gets off the ground eventually, if not for everyone, at least for his family, I think it would be a great memory to have of him. 







footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts