the hipsters - sticker illustrations



Well, it's that time of the year, for a new round of stickers, which all of you fans out there might have spotted, grabbed and already pasted all over your laptops. And I know, spoiler alert, I've made another big series of designs that was split into two or three parts, but I will go ahead and show you the illustrations I've made and I've divided them by concept. Keep in mind that even though this will be our 14th edition, the sticker packs come mixed with other designs that I've made alongside Ștefan's designs, which I'm sure you already know and love. If you are a bit confused, you can find out more about the latest stickers you can get with your orders on Uman's page and site. If you don't really care and just want them all (and also to stop reading this and see the illustrations) here's the first fantastic five:


The hipsters - sticker designs - pen on paper | 10x15 cm


Comments

Popular Posts