custom clock


It's time to stop and reset. The current situation is critical.
I'm not going to start giving you my advice and opinions about what is happening right now, with the COVID-19 pandemic, I think you get enough of that from the news and social media and pretty much everyone. Nor am I gonna start bragging about how I cope with home isolation (if you really are curious, just ask me personally), acting like it's a breeze. Whatever is going on right now, if the coronavirus is real or fake, if all this is a conspiracy or not, whether it is a political game or not, the fact of the matter is that real people are suffering, a lot of people are dying (before I see one more post about how many people die annually from other diseases or accidents, just think about the fact that they are not dying by the hundreds in just one day) and doctors around the world are overwhelmed (let's think about them too, they are risking their lives to save yours). I'd be lying if I said I'm not worried (at times terrified) about what's to come or how this situation is going to affect the world, the humanity, the economy, the businesses, the healthcare system and entire societies. But this too shall pass. We will thrive. We will adapt. We will build back up. Hopefully better. And stronger. We need to be patient. We need to respect the new regulations and respect others. We need to stay inside. Only time will tell.


I didn't want this post to be necessarily about sharing my art or about sharing my opinions. These are just my thoughts right now. We all need an outlet because times are tough. But I did find these pictures with a clock that I hand-painted for a friend a long, long time ago and they seemed to fit with what I wanted to say. Because in the end, it is just a matter of time.


footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts