dumbrava minunata exibition


And so, as promised, I return with pictures from the show. I hope everyone enjoyed it and had a good time, and like I said, if you weren't there, no worries, the illustrations will fill the walls of Cărtureşti until the 17th of May.

My thoughts about this whole event couldn't be anything else but positive, even though it required some hard work and some frustration moments, it was worth it in the end. I kind of messed my hand and my back for a few days from all that cutting and painting of the frames, but I forgot all about it when I saw all the drawings on the walls.

The entire concept revolved around my latest illustrations, the wonderful grove, hence the name of the exhibition, and the other two collections had some similar characteristics, like the organic and natural feel and inspiration from the traditional wear. I wanted to make it look like a forest, and to give you that feeling of mystery and playfulness when you walked in. We also had some cookies and some tea, and to complete the childish and foresty feel, we had some projections with film slides of stories from when we were kids and of course, stickers. So thank you all for coming and I hope to see you next time... I'll bring my monsters with me.






Photos by: Ina Muntean

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts