project: projected


My sister had this idea for a shooting, where she would photograph her friends with images projected on them and in the background. The images would reflect that person's likes, passions, but most of all their character and personality. She chose the pictures for everyone and this is what she picked for me.


I have to say she nailed it with all of them, but who better to know how I am and what I like than my own sister? Anyway, I'm glad how the photos turned out, I hope there will be a round two.

Comments

  1. Vai cat de mult imi place!! Ina is the best! Simply brilliant! <3

    Kisses,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumim! Ii spun Inei sa te book-uieasca pentru proiect, asa ca data viitoare cand mai vii in Timisoara, avem treaba. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts