and the pony goes round


This is one of my recent projects. I got this commission for some custom shoes with an old Russian cartoon (ПОНИ БЕГАЕТ ПО КРУГУ). I loved the animation, it reminded me of my younger days and the cartoons and comic books I had back then. 

Pony Story custom shoes | acrylic & paint marker on eco-leather shoes

| theme: russian cartoon, storyline, characters
| colour scheme: very colourful
It was a bit of a time crisis with these shoes, but given all that, I think they came out really nice. And I like the fact that with each new project and each new customisation, I'm improving and learning more and new things and tricks, so it's all for the better.


If you want to check up with what I'm doing day by day and in the progress updates, you can always check out my Facebook Page.

Comments

Popular Posts