the ladies in black

Hello critters,


I've decided to start writing for you, the readers and followers, oppose to the "presentation speech" I've usually given. I'll still keep this blog as my portfolio for all the different projects I work on, but add a bit more personal touch. Taking this new approach I'll talk about a new challenge from my "creatures with features" project.


I was excited about this one because it had a lot of specific qualities. Lots of fashionable touches (I admit, I'm a sucker for that) and true friendship with an awesome story, which I always admire. It was even more amazing to know the gift-giver and realise along the way, I knew the gift-receiver as well. So I kind of felt a part of the team.

The ladies in black portrait - watercolour and marker on paper | 21 x 29,7 cm


theme | best friends forever, cats & dogs, nutella, fashion, accessories, music
colour | black, green, gold, pink chucks





Comments

Popular Posts