in orbit - sketchbook illustration

Hello critters,

summer's almost ending and soon it will be time to go to school again. While my school years are far gone, I'm still one for learning and experimenting new things... artistically speaking. And I have a weak spot for all types of notebooks and sketchbooks, so aside from collecting them, I also try to put them to good use. That's why, I made a master plan to have regular blog-posts with pages from my sketchbook. A project I hope I'll follow to heart since I always complain I don't have time to sketch randomly anymore. 


But before that I want to show you my latest work, that's part of my collaboration with Uman Shop. This is the second sketchbook design we've done and this year is a mix between my quirky creatures and my deep love for space. So here's my monster who grew so big and round that it started having its own gravity. 
Hope you like it, I know I can't wait to fill these pages.

The Gas Giant - notebook cover design in collaboration with Uman 
| marker on paper - 29,7 x 21 cm


... and some coloured versions...


Find out how you can grab one of these limited edition sketchbooks, here. The other design is by Stefan Lucut, he's awesome.




Comments

Popular Posts