the stickers - third act


The entire three-part super-skull series of stickers has finally come to an end. They will be missed collected. Although the last round can still be found in Uman's shops around the country or on their website, check it out for more details. I'm stoked for all these years we've been collaborating creatively and for all the wonderful feedback we've received on this. You've seen the illustrations, so here are the final stickers, from the already 10th edition.

illustrated by me / coloured & edited by È˜tefan LucuÈ›

Can't wait to start sketching for the new ones, I'm already starting to get ideas. Until next time, here's what we've done so far: the sticker collab journey for Dushky X UmanShop. I'll keep you posted on my facebook page with progress photos.




Comments

Popular Posts