plant project - flowers - tattoo designs

Tulip

This project was very special for me because it involved so many people dear to my heart. It was commissioned by my sister for her permanent artwork-filled arm. If you remember, I also made a watercolour deer that see tattooed on her skin, honouring my by tattooing my signature as well.  

Bluebell

Crocus

This Plant Project is so important because every flower, every plant we chose has a speciffic meaning, each one represents a person that has made a mark in my sister's life. Since we're related, those people means a great deal for me too. Since the amount of illustrations is so big, I've separeted them into big chuncks.

Aeonium

Lily of the Valley

Pear Flower

Plumbago

Snowdrops

Some of these flowers come from stories, like the rose below, or are an imaginary stretch, like the ones that look like a star-filled sky, but that's just because some people just live in a very creative world were what exists just isn't enough.


The Rose from "The Little Prince"

Daisy

Sunflower

Strelitzia

Dahlia

Poppy Flower

Cosmic Hydrangea


Comments

Popular Posts