the two in one


Funny how these two portraits came in as separate orders, months apart, but went out to one couple. I always enjoy being part of someones' surprise gift and overall happiness. It's scorching hot out here, so I have my little fan (the object, not an actual person) and just the thought of posting this winter's works, keeps me a tad cooler. Did I say winter and actually imply that I'm behind with my posts again? Oh never mind... here's TODAY's works (*wink and grin*).

The ski rider & The mountain climber - custom portraits - watercolour on paper | 21x14,9 cm

Details, details...


  • theme: snow, mountains, ski, car, urban guerilla
  • colour: purple, white, accent colours


-----------------


  • theme: climbing, mountains, Herculane, snake, t-shirt
  • colour: purple, earth tones 


And framed


Comments

Popular Posts