nelson galacticu / bereta beer label


This one is actually the very first illustration I've drawn for Bereta, when they were just gypsy brewers experimenting in a kitchen. Turns out, this particular one took quite a while till it made it out as a legit beer of their later founded brewery, but I was happy they kept the label. If you're a local, you probably recognise the character and the wordplay in the name, I had such a laugh while working on the drawing, you have no idea. I don't know what happened to the original illustration, I can't seem to find it anywhere, so here's the mock up of it, drawn by your truly, coloured, edited and all glamed up by Stress.

Nelson Galacticu / beer label mockup

illustration by Dushky
coluring and design by Sorin Bechira

If you follow me or the guys over at Bereta on Facebook, you've probably noticed the change in their look. They have their trademark beers available at all times now, I've redrawn three of the labels, can't wait to get the posts ready for you, and some special beers in limited editions where they experiment with a different style of labels. Still collectible, I honestly have no idea where I'm gonna fit all those bottles in my house.


Check out this project on Behance too


Comments

Popular Posts