socks for bereta & ironic - beer label illustration


Almost missed this post entirely. Got mixed up in posts from all the social media platforms. There seems to be too many of them these days. But I always check. Always! So here is my collaboration with long-time friends from Bereta and new ones from Ironic Beer. This was another practice design for me, that I drew digitally, that turned out quite nice. It was simple but fun to do. I enjoyed finding out the colouring tools and textures. Bear with me guys, I'm a noob when it comes to digital illustration. But I am learning. Like fast. I don't want to brag, but I'm not getting any younger. Anyway, I was going to make a lot of puns by leaving socks out to dry, but I realised they were much funnier in Romanian. So here's just the design. No jokes.



Label illustration / Dushky
Label design / Sorin Bechira
Client / Bereta TM + Ironic Beer
footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts