the families of threes


Well, we're still at home, but today's story is a bit about something else. I was getting tired of always talking about indoor activities or lack thereof. I think we all are at this point. I for one need to stop ordering furniture. In my defence, we moved to an empty apartment a few months back, and we've been decorating ever since. But 'nuf is 'nuf.

Anyway, how big of a coincidence is that I had the opportunity to paint, on totally separate occasions, portraits with big families, one of three girls and one of three boys? I thought that was a pretty neat fact. I'm also very humbled by the fact that one of these flew all the way to the States and one was given to a lady doctor who saves children's lives every day. I'm ever so grateful to be included in these stories.




-----



footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts