the spotlight


I've again gathered a good amount of illustrations, ready to be posted. So I've found two with similar concepts and backgrounds. They're both about couple love, with a touch of something symbolic. This first one, was a gift for a friend of mine who got married. Since the wedding was modern and low-key, I wanted something simple for her illustration as well. She loves red and tulips, so I made sure those were present. I call her portrait #theredwedding, but obviously for entirely different reasons.

The Red Wedding / custom portrait
― watercolour on paper ━


-----

The second one was a commission, but she also wanted something simple and modern, with just the two of them and their furry friend and maybe with a sunset in the background. And this is the result.


The Spot / custom portrait
― watercolour on paper ―


Comments

Popular Posts