deconstructed dragonfly - tattoo designs


I've captioned my tattoo projects and collaborations in the past with this line: "when awesome people come together, awesome things happen" and I'd like to stick with it. From the people who come to me with their ideas, to how I manage to transform that into visual illustrations and finally to the talented man who puts them under the skin.


Geometric dragonfly - tattoo design - watercolour on paper | 12x16 cm


Today I've made a geometric watercolour dragonfly design with two colour versions, I don't really know which one got chosen to be tattooed but I now it was done. So I can't wait to see the pictures and I'll promise to share them as soon as possible.


  • theme: dragonfly, abstract, colour splashes
  • colour: yellow, blue, purple tones


Comments

Popular Posts