the cyclists and the ladies


I finally fund some time again to edit some of the artwork I've made these past couple (or many) months. It's times like these that I wish my multiple personalities could multi-task and save me some time. Anyway, since it seems this turned into a pattern, I've been coupling up portraits that share a similar story, and this time I've coupled up to couples where the men share a passion for bikes and cycling and the ladies are very lady-like. Some travel, some enjoy music festivals, the pin-point is always spending time together and sharing moments.

The Summer Story - custom portrait - watercolour on paper | 29,7x21 cm


  • theme: summer, couple, cat, bike
  • colour: various


-------

The Elegant & The Bold - custom portrait - watercolour on paper | 28x21 cm


  • theme: travel, couple, motion, flight attendant, sports
  • colour: various


Comments

Popular Posts