the pictures


I am so excited about today's post, it showcases two of my favourite (yes, I have a list) portraits from the Different kind of portrait project. I've made so many different kind of portraits these past years, but these two challenges were definitely new. I've had to include a lot of memories and things the persons illustrated liked, and I had a lot of liberty of doing that. So in one of the portraits I've showcased everything in a gallery (since the couple was a fan of visiting exhibitions and museums). And with the other I've included all the likes, memories, hobbies and passions in a cloud of photographs. I don't know why I've got attached to these two in particular, but I really like how the concept turned out. 


The Gallery / custom portrait
- watercolour on paper -


-----


The Photographs / custom portrait
- watercolour on paper - 



Comments

Popular Posts