the stellar wedding



 Let's start the week right with the Different-Kind-of Portrait of the day. Today we have a lovely couple that wanted something different for their wedding invitations and something different is just my kind of game. Not to mention they wanted a galactic nebula background for this illustration so, of course, I said YES without hesitation (pun intended). With a splash of watercolor, a simple white dress, fifty shades of pastels, a classy tux, and voila! The painting was done. Well, actually it was done very many hours later. But sometimes, something a little bit more simple is just the right amount. I wish them a lifetime of happiness, I hope their wedding was as stellar as their invitations. 




I hope I didn't forget to film again. I'll add links as soon as the videos are up.
Please check again later.


footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts