the chase - smartpol puzzle design



 I know we're already a month in, but Happy New Year guys, may it be a good one. I can't believe it took a minute to start blog posting again, but I got a bit caught up in some boring, organizing things that I needed to get done, something I usually do at the beginning of a new year. I always think I will get so much done over the winter holiday break, but I never do. I just sleep a lot. Nevertheless, here we are. 



I'm gonna kick things off with this cool design that I've made last year and that got turned into a kids' puzzle game. It was definitely a ride to get to the finished product, just as a note, I was not involved in the production, but getting the design ready for that was a new challenge for me. Never have I ever had to think about puzzle pieces' shapes and how they would all fit together. In the end, I'm glad everything was ok and it was such a delight to see it as a real-life object. I'm going to make some videos and unboxings with the actual puzzle, that I'm going to post on my Instagram & TikTok accounts, so make sure you follow me there if you wish to see those. In the meantime, here are some pictures of the illustration and the finished product.



You'll notice I had two designs made, very similar looking but with different types of characters. I secretly hoped it would be the cute, mosnter-ish ones that would make the final cut, but it is very clear they didn't. I'll keep them all to myself, I don't mind that at all.



You can find and buy the magnetic puzzle HERE.


footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts