the new baby under the sun



 Whenever I get to make these posts, with a new different-kind of portrait, I have to come up with a cool, unique name for it. You may have noticed, they all start with "the", but, I'm not gonna lie, it's getting harder and harder to find names that I haven't used before. So I draw from the theme we used or the people that I portrayed, and their passions. But yeah, it's not getting any easier. Although for this one, I think the name sums it up really nicely, it was a very simple-themed illustration, just the parents and their new baby, and a simple background, which kind of looks like the sun. So, if you know me, you know that I love the simple ones the most. I think the focus really is on the characters themselves and the background is there just to make them stand out. But don't get me wrong, I love the complex paintings as well, we can fit a person's entire life in just one picture and that's also kinda cool. Enough of my ramblings, here's today's portrait.




footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts