the doggos


 The next few portraits were made back in December, as gifts for a few friends of mine. Shockingly that I haven't already made portraits for each and everyone I know. But luckily, they get the newer version, which I think is way better. Now that I think about it, there are quite a few, very important people that I've left out. I need to fix this as soon as possible and hope they are not too mad about it. But meanwhile, here's a cute portrait to brighten your day. Fun fact: the designs on the guy's clothes are drawn by me, in this portrait and as well as in real life. You might remember the post about it, if not, here's a link to refresh your memory (if you were curious, it's not mandatory in any way). But anyway, yeah, it was fun to draw my own art... again... but smaller.




footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts