the simple things


 The simple things in life are the ones that count in the end and they say that the best things in life are free. We all know that some really good things in life are also very expensive, but I think they refer here to values, which you can't quantify in money, like happiness, health and love. Now tell me this: aren't some of the things that bring you all of those values, or some form of them, kind of super expensive? They are, aren't they? I knew it. Anyway, I'm derailing here. Since today is Children's Day, I'll celebrate with a new colourful illustration from the portrait series. The Different-kind-of Portrait of the day is of a lovely, colourful and happy family. I tried to incorporate a little bit of some of my old style of illustrating these portraits, but I did not nail it at all. I guess my brain got stuck a bit. But the illustration still ended up looking nice, in my opinion. What do you think?




footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts