linear deer illustration


 I know that the winter holidays are nowhere near in sight, but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about them. I'm already thinking about gifts though. Now that's what I call pro-active. So as the heatwave continues to pour in over us, I started the clean-up into all my files and reorganised everything. I still have a lot to go, but while doing this, I stumbled upon this illustration I did many years ago, I can not remember what it was for, I think it was just for fun (wow, I haven't done that in a while). Anyway, I don't think I've posted it so far, so this seems like a better time than any. Also, I don't think I have to say thins again, but this drawing also goes into my digitalisation project. Hopefully, this is not all talk and you'll see some posts (and videos I might add) soon!



footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts