baby zoo mural


I've never been so great in the graffiti game, mainly because brushes are my comfort zone. And tiny details. So when things go big I go home. But ever so often I do get out of my shell and dab into the world of wall art. Ever since I learnt I can paint on walls with brushes too... doh. And so, this is how this piece came to be. A small, pastel zoo for a baby room. I experimented with flat colour fills and tried not to go too excessive with my markers on the details, just so to keep things simple and child friendly. Hope I did well and the little one is happy with the colours in her room (by the way, that first blank layer against that grey background, gave me ideas).


... Some work in progress shots...


... And some details of the mural...






footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts