the holidays at the grandparents



 I know the winter holidays are long gone, but judging by the weather we have here lately, with all the snowfall we didn't get in December, it kinda looks a lot like Christmas every morning. But, since January was a blur, I'm just now getting 'round to posting the cheery portraits I did last Christmas (pun intended). So expect an incoming of wintery themes,

Today's different kind of portrait is straight out of the winter holiday catalog, with a couple of grandparents and their nephew, a glowy, snowy backdrop, and some cozy knit sweaters. And, if you didn't already notice, the colour palette is all Christmasy. Just like in Home Alone 1. I didn't just make this up. But I just love the whole vibe of this illustration, it's like a moment captured in watercolour. 





footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts