frail collection

This would be a collection I drew for the Inspired Contest in 2009 with which I got the 5th place (you can view my portfolio entry here and others' entries here). I was really happy, I did not expect it, and I think that from so many participants, this place was actually a pretty good one. I really like this collection, I like how the illustrations turned out, I like the concept and I think I'll keep it in mind in the future.

 markers and coloured crayons on brown paper 21 x 29,7 cm

The idea revolved around the Slow Fashion concept, and the basic inspiration for my designs was again, the traditional wear from my country. But this time, I tried not to be so much inspired by the clothes and their cuts, but by the fabrics, materials and traditional techniques used here locally.



Popular Posts