umanize

I've started talking about my collaboration with Uman, so I'll continue a bit on this topic. I have a couple more photo shootings to post that me and my sister took for them.


What can I say, it's a tough job, you have to stand there in the middle of bright lights looking all pretty, smiling big, put on and take of a bunch of clothes, look nice... it's tough man, it's a really hard. But you know, it's a living...


So I've been modeling, if you may, for Uman Shop for a while now, and I have to say it's not bad. I'm happy that I'm finally getting over of some of my camera issues, so it's not only fun it's helpful as well. I thought I could show you some of my personal favorites.

You can find more, all the time, here.


Photographer: Ina Muntean
Clothes: Uman

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts