eu nu pot sa scriu un final fericit

...in translation, I can't write a happy ending, and it's the title of the last album from Stele Verzi (you can find it on their website). I made this drawing as part of my collaboration with Rebel Monk, he's the amazing person that created the mix for my fashion show. So thank you again!

 2B 0.5 mm pencil, 4B and 6B pencils, colored crayons on paper 29.7 x 42 cm


I'm tired of shutting up, put words in my mouth... he says, I don't know why, sometimes I think that's a thought I wake up to or come to reach at a certain moment of the day. The feeling is like the story of me, or you, or him, or her, a certain someone looking for the other one in so many nobodies. It's about loving, falling, walking, seeing, feeling, writing and expressing everything in a form of art... sometimes it helps. It's about life and living, finding something to hold on to, a meaning, finding your place, and his/hers place in your tiny space, leaving the hope to die last and seeing how it can.
It's a bit sad and somehow hopeful, black and white but with lovely shades of coloured greys, feels like poetry but with sounds. That's how I see and feel it.

Comments

Popular Posts