the girl with the nebula sweater


I know I've been saying I would like to have more hours in a day just to do all the things I would like to do. Well, it turns out, that with a bit of organising and a schedule (and really sticking to it), you can actually do more. Therefore I've started using my weekends in a more creative and personal way. I've wanted to start drawing more fashion illustrations for years now and a couple of weeks ago, I actually did it. I've been hinting a little bit on my Facebook page and my Instagram, WIP pictures and videos on what I was doing, but the result is finally here. This will be the first of many, I actually started working on a new one this past weekend. Can't wait to share it with you.


My whole concept is revolving around two things that I love the most: spae and fashion illustration. So I thought I could mix them up in various forms. I've drawn inspiration from the Horsehead Nebula for this one, but I like creating my own spacedust, and stars, lots and lots of stars. And I kind of like how the space landscape fits right where her mouth would be.

The girl with the nebula sweater - watercolour & B-B6 pencil | 42x29,7 cm




Comments

Popular Posts