the nature lovers


I often get to paint landscapes in the backgrounds of the portraits I do and that makes me think that people, even though they are confined in the concrete jungles of their cities, they love spending the few spare moments they have in the peaceful nature. I guess we all get drawn back to our natural roots. 

These two illustrations go from the mountains to the se... well, lakeside. Oh, I can almost smell that cold, fresh air right now.

The lakeside view - custom portrait - watercolour on paper | 21x28 cm


  • theme: lake, ponton -văliug, family, dog
  • color: various


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The martians - custom portrait - watercolour on paper | 21x28 cm


  • theme: nature, mountains, hiking, biking, vlogger, videographer, pizza, backpacks, camp fires, martians
  • colour: various


Comments

Popular Posts