deranj - beer label design


This is the final design for the Deranj beer label from Ground Zero brewery. As I've said in the previous post, the concept was about the reinterpretation of classic vintage beer labels, giving them a more modern twist. We started with a simple design, from the sketch on the left (below), the classic oval-shaaped label and worked our way through, ading a more modern font, some brewery elements and text. It was all drawn by hand, so it kind of has that sketchy feeling to it.


Deranjbeer label for Ground Zero | pen on paper, Ph & Ai editing

I've also made some quick colour samples, the final look of the labels ended up looking differently though, but it turned out pretty cool if you ask me (but I am subjective, so what do I know?). Here's the art, enjoy!





Comments

Popular Posts