the girl with stripes too


Do you remember my #TheGirlWith project? The one that I always complain about not investing in that much anymore? 

Yeah, that one.

Well, guess what? I just drew a new girl. But this post is not about her. No. This post is about a girl I drew two years ago but never showed you. Why? I don't know. But the important thing to take from this is that she's (sort of) new, and the medium is was new as well. She's one of the first drawings I ever made digitally on my tablet. I have a Samsung S3 and the program I used is Autodesk Sketchbook. Now, I know it's not the oh-so-famous Procreate, and yes, I know that I'm very late in the game, but better late than never and I'll get there eventually. And I like to say that it's not about the tools you use, it's about the way you use them that makes you a great artist. I already feel like I've made enormous progress in the digital realm,  but I'll save that for another day and another post. This one is all about her, The Girl With stripes too (or two - the first one is right here).



The Girl With stripes too / digital drawing



Oh, and did you know I have a Behance portfolio too? I post projects there every daaa... week or month or so. But this project is already up. So go check it out, give it an appreciation or some feedback. And if you're there already, check out the other projects too and... you know what? I'm not gonna tell you what to do, you do you.



footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts