linear moth - tattoo design




 Oh, seeing the photos of this moth illustration brings back memories. You can tell by "memories" and "back" that this design is (again) quite old. Personally, I can tell how old it is, because I see my old tablet in there. I learnt my way through digital art with this tablet, in my little program (that you might have heard of, called Autodesk Sketchbook) and I remember it took quite a while to pack up the courage to finally start drawing digitally, so I'm a bit nostalgic. I guess I was afraid of failure, or the fact that I might have "missed the train" on this one (yeah, I'm THAT old) but I realised those were stupid fears and I finally took my own advice, that "you are never too old to learn new things".

So... The story behind this drawing is quite nice, yet another tattoo that I designed for my sister, but as always, a new challenge she pushes me to do. This time she wanted something a bit different, style-wise and I'm not going to lie, it took a while to get to this final shape, but I'm happy with how it turned out.







designed by Dushky
designed for Ina
tattooed by Attila @ Bizzzart Tattoo



She's my living art gallery. ❤︎

footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts