it's electric - beer label design for elbi electric



 Hey guys, it's me. I'm back. Back with yet another beer label. In case you've missed this. This project was different from the other labels I've made in the past because this time it wasn't for a local brewery's own beer but for a company that created a product as part of a campaign they were running. It was definitely a challenge to create this design since it differs so much from anything I've done before, but I definitely enjoyed the process and I quite like the outcome as well. I loved playing with light for this illustration, that was the central element of it all. Well, that, but mainly electricity and everything that's powered in a smart house. I kept it simple for the design, just outlines, with a pop of colour for everything that was electric. So, turn on the lights and enjoy. 




footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts