bruck house timisoara - watercolour illustration



 Since we are on the Timișoara topic I remembered about this one illustration from years ago (many, many years) that I painted of one of the most beautiful historical houses in the city. Anr probably the most illustrated one too. Since then, I have drawn it many times, as you might have noticed. But I never posted the one that started it all. So here it is finally. 





To put things in perspective, I drew this so long ago, that I had to make everything by hand (not saying I had to, but at the time I didn't have a choice otherwise). So I drew the outline and painted the colour version separately, then overlapped them on my computer to get the final result. And the reason I did it that way was because I really wanted to have the deconstructed outline version as well. So basically I needed the artwork inlayers, which doesn't really work in real life now, does it? But I managed. It took a hell of a lot longer but I was very pleased with the end result. Still am. I quite still like this. I just might turn it into a print, what do you think?




footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts