the girl with space glasses




 Well, who would have thought that I would have a new addition to The Girls project? It definitely has been a while. I think I started drawing this on my old tablet and finished it around the time I got my new one, so I'll let you figure out how old this illustration actually is and how long it's been done for and just sitting around not being posted. I don't have a reasonable explanation for why I do this, why I neglect my personal projects. And when I do actually get to finish a drawing, why it takes so long to post it. It probably has something to do with it being a personal one. However, I want to gain more confidence in not only showing my own work and projects more often but also motivating myself to draw more of these. I know I keep saying this all the time, especially at the beginning of every year but there's one thing I realised this time around, resolutions work. I know they're highly overrated, but for me personally, they work. I did this thing last year, where I made a list of things I wanted to achieve by the end of 2023, I set it aside and didn't really think about it much, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew what I was striving for, especially career-wise. When I checked that list at the end of the year I realised that not only did I tick every to-do item on it, one way or another, but I achieved even more things than I originally thought. So for this year, I'm putting myself on that list. Working more on myself and my own projects. It's gonna be great. Watch me.





I drew inspiration from an editorial photo that I found online for this one, I can't seem to find it right now, but I'll link it here when I do. Meanwhile, here are a few looks at how this baby would look like in print.



footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts