intemperance - the works x bereta beer label



 I'm back with a new beer label illustration. This one was for Bereta, you know, my good ol' partners in art, and their collab with another brewery called The Works. The beer is called Intemperance and I don't know much about the specifics, but I do know a lot about the concept behind the label. So, we are looking at a kitchen setting, with this old Victorian-era stove with a large pot, brewing. Around you'll find many pots and pans, kitchen utensils and a bunch of ingredients, like vanilla sticks, cocoa beans, coconuts, caramel and fudge. And that's the label in a nutshell. Visual-wise, I wanted to keep the colour palette restricted, since I had so much going on in the design itself, with a few accents here and there to bring out certain elements and I also added some textures for depth. Overall, I think we've cooked something good here, I hope you enjoy it.




footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts