the roses




 Today's different-kind of portrait is quite special, it's made with much love and was commissioned by friends for friends, and all of them are friends of mine as well. This power couple is not new to my portraits project, I actually made a painting of them a few years back, capturing a memory of the moment they met and fell in love. You can see that illustration here, they are the couple in the yellow jackets. Fast forward a few years and we now celebrate their union and the newest member of their family. Looking at the first illustration of them also makes me see not only their evolution but the evolution of my style as well. I still have some nostalgic clients and friends who prefer the bobble-headed silhouettes from my early beginnings, but I also like the doll-shaped characters from today. Let me know which one you prefer.



footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts