linear mind notes - graphics



 Here's a very weird design, derived from the serendipity tattoo design I posted earlier. The guidelines were somewhere along the lines of that illustrations, but the hand is in a brainlike texture and the puppet strings hold musical notes and a music staff in the background. And it literally is just that but somehow, I don't know... it looks a bit weird. Sometimes all the ideas we have don't look good in a single image. I learned this in art school and I tell it to everyone who comes to me with tattoo design ideas. It's safe to say that this design was never used, but even so, I'll give it its spot here. Or if it speaks to you louder than words, then hit me up with an email, 'cause this bad boy is available (in colour and/or black & white).



footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts