the love letter


Here's the second portrait that flew far away away, and I have to say it makes my day a bit better thinking about it since today's so rainy and gloomy. Cecilia, the owner of last post's portrait wanted to make a very special gift for her friend's wedding and asked for my help, so this is what we came up with.

The Love Letter custom portrait - watercolour on paper | 29,7 x 21 cm

I really think this illustration captures happiness and love, and the watercolours help with colouring this entire feel. Besides this, I really like how her skirt turned out, it really has texture and looks like fabric, so I'll give myself a little tap on the back for that. One more successful story to add to the Creatures with Features project.




theme | Portuguese guitar, flowers, mail & letters, flamingo, tattoo, mm&mm
colour | various




Comments

Popular Posts