twoface - uman shop tshirt design


It's been quite a ride with this process and I'm glad I can finally share the end result. I've been Uman's ambassador for a while now, collaborating on various projects, the sticker series being probably the most popular one so I'll just start by saying how proud and honoured I am for all of this and I don't take it for granted at all.

Monster pill Tshirt design - marker on paper | 29,7 x 21 cm


This latest project was really cool, they've started out a series of artist series tees in partnership with Shubakiller, a local brand that makes funny pop-culture inspired clothing. My design was a "monster pill", it has two sides like every story, I wanted to make something for each and everyone, not looking too girly or too masculine. 


The fact that I like the most about it, is that you can turn the illustration upside down and it still makes sense. I hope you like it as well, the tees are available online and in Uman shops around the country, I've already got mine and I hope I'll get to exhibit in in some photos that I'll share with you on my Facebook page, so stay tuned.



Comments

Popular Posts