silver shaker - logo design



 I feel like every time I make a post about a logo that I've designed, it's also alongside a disclaimer that "I don't usually do logos", which is not necessarily untrue. I don't. But every once in a while the concept, the clients, the moods... we just click. I consider myself more of a "graphics-kind-of-logo designer" so that's why I feel like I can't do every certain type of logo work. 

But this one was a ton of fun to do because I got to work with one of my best friends, she's a really cool designer and I owe her a lot 'cause she taught me a lot about digital work. We're in the same field of work yet somehow we didn't get to work together as often as we should have. So I'm glad we shared this experience. We had a couple of other projects together since (fun fact: one was this exact same client) and I can't wait to share them all with you. 





footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts