geometric universe no1 illustration




 Coming up is a series of illustrations that I was commissioned to do but that in the end didn't make the cut. They were supposed to be large art prints and in colour too, but I think they look just as good in their outline form. They were already complex enough if you ask me, Each of them has elements from various fields like mathematics, geometry, astronomy, and medicine. Here is Number One, which has a bit of everything.

I always say about some of my older digital illustrations that they were the first of something, well, I'm proud to say that these were about the last ones that I drew on my old tablet before I switched to a pro one and to Procreate as well. So here's to a beautiful end and a new beginning (that happened like two years ago but who's counting?), a great learning curve, and to new opportunities. 



footer-dushky

Comments

Popular Posts